I don’t know about you, but some days I feel like there’s just not enough time to read through all of the e-mails, tweets, rss feeds that we receive. On the off chance that I do have time, I undoubtedly spend a great deal of it wading through less than worthy information.
Since I’m sure you don’t like your time being wasted either, I’ve decided to add a new weekly feature to Dental Heroes.
Each week I’m going to feature a list of the top 10 dental-related blog posts or articles I’ve read for that week.
Here’s the top 10 for this week:
1) At Home Tooth Whiteners Differ in Effectiveness (Consumer Reports)
2) As rating sites grow, doctors voice concerns (azcentral.com)
3) New treatment for receding gums (medicalnewstoday.com)
4) Nanotechnology may increase longevity of fillings (sciencedaily.com)
5) Russian dentist has unusual artistic talent (dentalblogs.com)
6) Orange juice worse for teeth than whitening agents (sciencedaily.com)
7) What should dental health care look like in a reformed health system? (rollcall.com)
8 ) Cities with the cleanest and dirtiest teeth (aolhealth.com)
9) Change your breath from bad to good (webmd.com)
10) Dental students play video games to learn implant procedures (dentalblogs.com)
…and there you have it. There’s my top ten blog post/article list for the week. Look for a brand new list next week!
Am I Missing Anything?
Have you read a particularly interesting dental-related blog post or website article lately? Please share.